Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Bill Richardson Drops Out

NM Gov. Bill Richardson will drop out of the Presidential race on Thursday. What does this do to the numbers in the Democratic race? Well, I think this helps Hillary overall. I suspect that most Richardson voters are probably establishment Democrats who will move to the other establishment candidate, Hillary Clinton. That's just my initial reaction upon hearing the news.....

I think Richardson is vying for the VP spot....and would be a great choice for either Clinton or Obama.

2 comments:

Jay said...

And he's dropping out before NV ... where at least theoretically he has strength. He'll endorse Hillary there soon, I'd guess.

MarxistGopher said...

yep, this sucks. I see that Hillary is way up in NV, and Obama is only up by 7 in SC.

Why!?!