Thursday, May 18, 2006

Movies, Movies, Movies!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything this week, but I've been busy working on the movie datebase....as you can probably see. Everything should be pretty much set up for now. I still have to do the sports links, but I probably wont get to those until this weekend. Everything should have a link to the corrosponding imdb site; except a few titles that are too obscure for imdb, but I'll try to link them to another site that discusses the film. So its up and functional for now, but I'm going to try to make it look a little more attractive and user friendly. I want to add columns for who has the movie out right now and total number of "rentals" for each movie. I'm also going to add a "key" for my ratings, as well as the movie of the week feature. I'll also be adding a link that you can click on to send me the names of the movies you want to check out and I'll get them to you somehow. Andy's Movie Rental will soon be open for business!

No comments: