Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Obligatory Post

I haven't posted anything today, because there's really nothing going on, but...sigh...I feel obligated to post something everyday...well, at least every weekday. So I'll just tell you a little bit about my exciting day.

I got up at 6:30 this morning. I had a little extra time before I had to leave for work, so I played another turn of Axis & Allies D-Day, which I'm in the process of soloing. (The Germans are about to push the Allies back into the channel...the Germans always win when I solo games...hmmm, interesting)

I got to work a couple minutes before 8, after sitting in morning rush hour traffic. Between my exciting tasks at work I burned my 4 Netflix movies and got those in the mail. i spent most of the morning checking my 40 or so bookmarks on the net and reading the days news. Then I decided to rip a few CD's to my laptop.(I'm in the process of ripping all my music onto my laptop) Then i got in a little work before lunch...

About noon I went to Lucky Dragon for lunch with Swede and Squinty. We ate an extremely greasy, and therefore tasty, lunch and discussed the evils of McDonalds. Now, I'm supposed to have a 2hr lunch on Wednesdays, but thats way too much time for me to fill with eating and conversing with the other human beings, so i just ended up coming back to my desk and...sigh...actually doing work.

This afternoon has been a lot of surfing the net and coloring my DVD's that I burned this morning. I also added them to my movie database..(I have a excel document where i catalog the location, rating, etc. of al lmy burned DVD's. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.) Then I read a bunch of articles on the Indy 500 because i'm trying to get myself psyched for this weekend. I'm really pulling for Danica Patrick. She has real shot at being the first woman to win Indy. Plus shes really cute...but I digress. Then I realized that i've been neglecting The MarxistGopher Report today and decided that i had nothing interesting to say, and wrote this...

Tonight I'm planning on finally doing my long overdue grocery shopping, as well as the long overdue washing of the dishes. and I have to stop off at Nat'l Camera Exchange to pick up my photos and take out the garbage at some point....fun stuff! Anyway, i just thought I'd share my monotonous day...

I hope everyone else had a more exciting day than me. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FAST FOOD IS WONDERFUL MARXISTMAXIMUS. IT IS DIRT CHEAP, TASTY, AND SATIFIES WHAT MAKES HUMANS GREAT. LAZINESS. I LOVE IT INSPITE OF YOUR MEAN WORDS LIKE "EVIL" MCDONS. LONG LIVE GOLD AND GOLDEN FRIES, GOLDEN ARCHES, GOLDEN GOPHERS, GOLDEN HURRI...OH CRAP, I ALMOST GAVE AWAY MY IDENTITY... WE'LL DISCUSS THIS SOME OTHER TIME