Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Food Review and Office Space

MINI FOOD REVIEW: Well, the steak at Shawn's last night was very good, but not his best effort. I thought it needed more rub. I guess we have to have Michele do that. I'd give the steak a B+/A-. We also had corn, and Shawn's mushrooms, which were absolutely delicious! Nice Job Shawn! I give the mushrooms an A+.

KILL ME:
I've had a really shitty day at work. I don't know why, but I've just been unable to concentrate all day and felt kind of depressed. Luckily we're in the basement and not in a highrise; otherwise it could have been a bad day for those poor people on the streets below my window. I guess work will do that to you sometimes. I haven't even had the motivation to post on the blog. But I'm starting to feel guilty about it, so I thought I'd try to post something today...but then I found a website of Office Space audio clips, and my motivation to share this with everyone shot right up! Enjoy! And please check out this other Office Space related website if you're into this movie as much as I am....greatest comedy EVER! Especially funny when you're sitting in your cube wanting to escape!

Bill
So Peter...
Yeah hi...
Problem here...
Mkay...
Go ahead...
Um, yeah...
Hawaiian day...
Answer machine...
Peter
Missing work...
Don't Care...
Pieces of flair...
Job security...
Mondays...
Words to live by...
Samir and Michael
Horrible idea...
PC load letter?
Paper jam...
Michael Bolton...
Pound me in the...
This is a suck...
Janitor...
The Bobs
What do you do...
Fire on Friday...
Missing work...
Not gonna work...
Stan / Mike Judge
More flair...
Bare minimum...
Laurence
Million dollars...
Corn hole...

My stapler...
Payroll problems...
On fire...
Drew
By popular demand...
"O" Face...

Bonus:
Extreme fajitas...

1 comment:

MarxistGopher said...

I'd give the dinner an A- overall, but the evening a B- overall. We didn't really talk about all that much. Or maybe everything happened when I was in the shitter.