Friday, May 05, 2006

Took the Day Off Work - At home Relaxing and Cleaning

Still no advancement in the technical problems of the blog. I'll have to wait until next week and seek some expierenced help.

I decided to call in sick to work today. I don't think I could take another day of sitting in that little cube staring at census data and contemplating jumping out the window. I never did it because we're on the first floor, so I'd proably just cut myself on the glass. Don't worry, I'll be back in that cube Tuesday morning.

Maybe I should go back to school for web design....maybe not...

Tonight I'm off to see the new Brave New Workshop show, "See Dick Shoot: and Other Signs of the Apocolypse," with Brianne. Have I mentioned before that I love the Brave New Workshop! I highly recommend it to everyone....well, for those that like to laugh at least. Do you like to laugh?

There's not really anything going on right now thats inspiring me to write about. Actually I have been following the stadiums debate in the Legislature fairly closely, but thats a long post and I have to get some cleaning and other misc. housework done this afternoon. How about I promise to actually post something on the weekend and I can get some stuff done today? Deal? Okay, sounds good. I'll go on my stadium rant sometime this weekend.

So please, keep checking back. My hit counter has been lagging the last few days. I'm off my 40 a day pace.

No comments: