Friday, April 15, 2005


McCarville Projected as #1 Overall Pick in WNBA Draft

Everyone (ESPN) is projecting McCarville to go #1 to Charlotte, with the Linx selecting either Temeka Johnson or Kristin Haynie with the 11th pick. I don't know if anyone will really care about this, except 'Elbows' of course(his love for Janel is unmatched by any man), but I think it's 'cool'(for lack of a more sophisticated word in my vocabulary). You(we, I) won't have Janel McCarville to kick around anymore! And Gopher Women's Basketball will begin its inevitable slide next season. (I mean really...who are they going to rely on...April Calhoun?...please.)

Golden Gopher the Favorite to Go First
(ESPN.com)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you giving blog respect to your left-leg stealing date.

MarxistGopher said...

Is that sentence grammatically correct?

And shouldn't you be on your way to ball right now? I'm leaving in 5 minutes.

Anonymous said...

yes, i am leaving very shortly. within minutes. hoping my lot is open again.

i do not know if grammatically correct is that sentence. care did not i as the meaning is teasable from what i have wroten.

MarxistGopher said...

And lets be real, AC is there for looks, not for substance.

Anonymous said...

who said anything about AC ever? how did she enter into the equation?

don't tell me she's challenging lady-shaq for the keys to your heart...