Friday, April 15, 2005


Hungry?

OK, I know this is completely off topic, but I'm bored and well...its my blog. I was just looking through the pictures I have on my computer and came across this lovely meal I ate back in January. Doesn't it look good? It's the Thai Chicken Wrap from The Good Earth. Also, notice the lemonade in the upper right of the picture. You haven't lived until you've had the lemonade from the Good Earth. They do make you bend over for it though...$3.50! Dear God...I'm so hungry, and I won't be able to eat until after basketball! Ahhh! And they laughed at me when I took pictures of my food. "What will you ever do with that," they said. Came in useful today didn't it...didn't it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$3.50 for lemonade?!?

they better make it with water from the fountain of youth or something.

also acceptable would be if it was made from lemons from the stolen-then-recovered springfield lemon tree. how does one make lemonade from a fictional lemon tree? perhaps the more pertinent question is how does one not make lemonade from a fictional lemon tree?...

Jay said...

There is such a thing as on topic at MarxistGopher?