Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Personal Profile #3 "Rachel"
















Rachel Lea Smith


Nicknames:
Cinnamon, Hips, Big Booty Ho, Poop, Boobies 36DD
Best Quote About Rachel: She "got them baby hips."
Years Known:
4
Car: Green 1995 Saturn Coupe with no working A/C (psst...its kind of messy inside too)
Dwelling: Tiny Tiny apartment in Loring Park with a kitchen so small.....(insert humerous remark)
Favorite Drink: hmmm, good question
Favorite Food: Chipotle...2 times a week
Favorite Activity: Whining.....hey, me too!
Favorite Cartoon Character: Poop Man!














Most Used Word:
Yowza
Most Used Swear Word: Shit
World Philosophy: Poop Happens
Origin Story: Met Rachel in German class back in January of '02. I liked her, she rejected me, then we became friends. Fairly typical for my friendships.
# of times rejected my sexual advances: 18
Pissed Me Off When: Ah, the Billy Bragg concert. Well, first of all I should say that Rachel has pissed me off many times, but this one is the most recent. So, we're at the Billy Bragg concert at the Fine Line with Jay and Denise about a month ago. We got seperated from Rachel in the crowd at the beginning of the show. After the show, we start looking for her as the crowd clears out. Nothing! We can't find her! We look all arounf the Fine Line, and outside on the street. We walk to my car to see if she went there. Nothing! We drive around and go back to the Fine Line. Then I drove the route I thought she may have walked home. We went to her apartment and buzzed her. No answer. Now I'm freaking out! Then I decide to go back to my place and check my cell phone to see if she called....she did. Rachel had left the concert early because the wasn't feeling well, and got a ride home from a friend. You didn't say anything to us thought did you!!!!! Did you?! Argh!
Favorite Memory: Matt said I should be more positive and post my best memory of that person along with the "pissed me off" category. But that's too hard, so fuck that.
Favorite Geraldo Rivera Quote: "You know, it's not always the nuns that get raped. Sometimes its the strippers that get raped."
Strangest Physical Feature: Them baby hips
Odor Factor: 2
Likelyhood to belch and/or fart in your presence(1-10): 7
#1 Thing she's glad she doesn't do:
Keep and Excel spreadsheet of her daily activities. Aren't we all. Geez, you'd have to be a psychotic to do such a stupid thing.

Friendship Grades:

Reliability: C (Billy Bragg Concert!)
Honesty: B (Doesn't like to ruffle any feathers, but she's getting better at this)
Conversation: A (We NEVER run out of things to talk about)
Common Interests: B-
Closeness: A-
Staying Power: A- (We've been friends a long time...her being a girl and all)

Overall Friendship Grade: B+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is 'Yowza'---who's the foxy lady?