Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm Back!















Well, it's been a long time faithful readers(okay, I know no one reads this anymore), but I'm finally back posting on the MarxistGopher Report. Now that the sports season is over I'll have all summer long to try and kill time by posting on the old MarxistGopher. I can't promise that I'll post everyday, but I'll try to keep the site updated at least a few times a week.

I have some interesting new ideas for the blog that I hope to start work on this week.

-Personal Profiles (with the success of the Basketball profiles from a year ago I've had requests to bring something like that back again. So I will be posting profiles of all my friends and aquaintences over the next few months) I can only hope they will be as entertaining as the Basketball profiles were. (Oh, and don't worry I will be keeping the old archives on the site so you can still go bck and read those great old Basketball profiles if the mood strikes you.

-A Movie Database
(I'm not exactly sure yet what form this will take, but I will be adding a database of all the movies I own and ratings of those movies. I dont think I'll be doing full reviews of every movie though, simplu because its too damn time consuming. Sorry.

-MarxistGopher Updates (This will probably be the most uninteresting new aspect of MarxistGopher Report to most of you. It will just be my daily/semi-daily rants about whatever's going on in my life and whatever I feel like talking about at the moment I decide to post.)

No comments: